There are so many different types of lip piercings that are called Bites, and on this page you can learn about the most popular type of bite piercings. Standard jewelry for your lip piercings would be a labret, horsehoes, and captive bead rings. You can have them pierced the way you want, and can be replaced by the jewelry you want.
- Snake Bites – The snakebites piercing is a pair of piercings with one on each side of the lower lip.
- Angel Bites – This piercing is like the snakebite, but on the upper lip.
- Dolphin Bites – This piercing is two piercings centered on the lower lip, similar to the snake bite piercing, but closer together.
- Spider Bites – This is a pair of piercings that are close together and on the bottom lip
- Shark Bites – This is a pair of spider/viper bites piercings – two close together piercings done on both sides of the lower lip – 4 piercings total
- Canine Bites – This is single piercing done on both sides of both the upper and lower lips. Basically, a combination of the Angel bite & Snake bite piercings.
These are just the few of the popular ones. If your a shop owner be sure to checkout Hollywood Body Jewelry, WHOLESALE only.